An 8-week beginners singing course designed to assist those who’d like to learn and experience singing in a fun and safe group environment. This course is also for those who feel “too shy” and would love to try singing for the first time or for those who may have had some experience singing and prefer to learn in a group environment to get back into it again. Class numbers are limited to maintain an intimate environment.
The course includes:
- Simple Body and Vocal Warm up practices
- Breathing Techniques to enhance your voice production and projection
- Learning and Singing new songs
- Exploration of the voice through fun activities
- Understanding and experiencing basic harmony singing
- An opportunity to have time out for yourself and lots of fun with the group!
The duration of each weekly class is 90 minutes long.
What to prepare:
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Bring a bottle of water
- A notebook to write down the techniques you have learnt if you choose
Each session includes some guided body and vocal warm ups, Breathing techniques, fun activities, learning a new song and lots of singing songs with the group. There are also opportunities to perform at concerts throughout the year for those who choose to!