An afternoon Singing/Vocal workshop
The Expression Session is a 4-hour singing/vocal workshop designed to assist those who’d like to learn and experience singing in a fun, creative and safe group environment.
This workshop is also for those people who’d like to learn more about vocal and breathing techniques for their singing or presentations at work or simply to gain more control over their voice production and projection.
Enjoy a fun afternoon where you will:
- Learn basic Vocal and Breathing techniques
- Gain skills in Vocal and body warm ups
- Explore your voice and creativity through fun activities
- Enjoy singing with the group and learning new songs
- Be introduced to writing your own songs
- Experience and gain an introduction to singing harmonies
- Enjoy light refreshments that will be provided during the break
All in a fun and safe environment.
This workshop will help you become a more confident singer, have more control over your voice and even help with confidence in speaking and expressing your voice on the stage and in your life!
Beginners and professionals welcome!
Workshop numbers are limited to maintain an intimate environment.
What to prepare:
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Bring a bottle of water
- A notebook to write down the techniques you have learnt if you choose